All Wise Owl Premium Brushes are made with premium synthetic filaments, which have gone through extensive processing to maximize paint pickup and release, the durability of the brush, and the sharpness of tips. The filaments are bonded onto the ferrule with an epoxy to ensure there is no filament loss when painting. All of the handles are stained.
All brush filaments go through a tipping and flagging process. Tipping sharpens the tips of the filament for precise edging, while flagging creates micro split-ends on the tips of the filaments to reduce brush streaks and to increase surface area for paint pickup on the head of the filament.
Brushes are offered in different styles for different preferences and use.
• 1.5” Micro Angled is excellent for cutting into areas.
• 1.5” Flat is perfect for enamel
• 1.5 Round brush is a firm stiffness, while the remaining brushes are a medium-firm stiffness.
It is also an excellent wax brush! Lighter than the 2” palm.
• 1.5 oval is perfect for chalk!
• 1” round is perfect for smaller projects, and great for spindles.
• 2” palm brush has an ultra-firm stiffness, and it is designed for wax/salve application on very large surfaces. It’s perfect for a wax/salve brush!
The remaining brushes can be used for any surface and application (although some excel better at some applications than others). The round brush would excel with painting spindles or stippling. The flat brush would excel in maximizing the consistency of the finish. Micro is for hard-to-reach places, applying glaze, and edging. Oval brush is well-rounded and probably the most versatile brush.
top of page
bottom of page