Cling On! paintbrushes are the favorite brush among furniture painters. They offer superior application, resistance to shedding, and smooth, flawless finishing. Featuring premium synthetic filaments, a beechwood painted handle, fully locked in epoxy cement to eliminate shedding, and a stainless steel ferrule.
Hand-made in Holland, Cling On! is designed for all waterborne materials. Brushes are available in round, oval, flat, block, and angled styles.
Cling On Brush Care
• Keep string intact on round and oval styles. They are designed to preserve brush shape and are durable enough to withstand brush cleaning.
• Before using, let your brush “get its feet wet.” Allow the tips of the bristles to suspend in water. Wring out lightly before use or spin to remove most of the water.
• While painting, it may be beneficial to dip the tips in a bit of water to keep the paint from drying on the bristles and to produce the smoothest finish.
• Cling Ons are designed to be used and stored wet. This feature contributes to the brush stroke-free and flawless finish. This also prevents the paint from drying on and damaging your bristles.
• The life expectancy of a Cling On brush surpasses other brushes for this reason. -When not in use, return the brush filaments to water (just the tips), do not saturate the head or handle of your brush in water. Allowing the bristles to rest on the bottom of the container can disfigure them.
• Start by using a jar with enough water to suspend the bottom of the tips in, and a clip to hold the handle so that the tips keep from resting at the bottom of your container.
•When you are finished painting, you may rinse with water or just return your brush to your brush holder to let the tips suspend in water; the paint will just slide off of the bristles.
•A light rinse before use may be necessary, making sure to change out your water as needed. If necessary, soap and water cleanup is acceptable if the paint has been allowed to dry on your bristles.
Cling-On S50 Shorty Paint Brush
The BRAND NEW Cling On brush with an ergonomically designed shorter handle! Ideal for applying all waterborne paint and varnishes!