NEW OHE Accent Paint Available In Pints Only!
📌 Message Me If Interested In Purchasing 2oz Sample Sizes 🎨
TOUGHER THAN TRIGONOMETRY
Our One Hour Enamel Paint is a total game-changer for both professionals and DIY’ers alike! With its built-in Satin topcoat, this quick cure formula knocks out projects in record time. Industrial Strength!
* Perfect for Cabinets, Railings, Int/Ext Doors, Trim, Countertops, Flooring, and Baseboards.
*Prep work- For shiny surfaces, you need to scuff sand and use Wise Owl Primer (which is versatile for both their paint and enamel!). If your surface is not shiny, then just a little scuff!
*Dry time is 20 mins between coats. Only two coats needed
*No topcoat needed!
* Self-leveling! This looks like it was sprayed on!
*This is cured and ready to be fully functional in ONE HOUR! There is no other product that offers this with enamel!!
*This is great for cabinets, doors, interior, exterior, and furniture! *KID-PROOF!- All those times you don’t want to redo furniture or get nice things because the kids will destroy it….NOT anymore!!!! *Glaze can be used over this paint but will require our Varnish or One Hour Enamel Clear to protect the glaze.
*Great for the trim! I know I’m always damaging my trim by running the vacuum into it!
*Great for doors and the trim your pets like to scratch up!
* Cling On Brushes recommended for application.
ONE HOUR ENAMEL is an incredibly tough, fast dry acrylic enamel for interior and exterior use on surfaces that require a quick return to service and an abrasion-resistant finish. It is water thinned, so it poses no fire hazard or objectionable odor. The product is based on a specialized acrylic resin that dries quickly to a tough, durable film that has excellent weather, blocking, and abrasion resistance along with superior adhesion properties.
COMING HOME • OHE Accent Colors
- Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so that it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
- Do not use Wax over Enamel.
- The recommended recoat time is 2 hours.
- Use our Stain Eliminating Primer before for superior adhesion.
- Use a microfiber 3/16 inch roller. If spraying, you may thin with water if needed but not more than 10%.
- If using Glaze over Enamel, no need to use Varnish first. Apply glaze right over enamel. Must seal the glaze with Varnish or Clear OHE.
- Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel! It will cause the paint to crackle.