ZIBRA FAN PAINTBRUSH
Designed to hug unique shapes & crevices in a multitude of different molding shapes Applications
* EASY everyday application! Unique shapes for every project.
* Patented hourglass handle design - no more sore hands!
* 25% more proprietary white filaments in each brush head.
* Maximum pick up & release of paint through micro-tip flagged filaments.
* Stainless steel ferrule with HD aluminum insert.
*Painting narrow surfaces like windows and window grids are now a pleasure when using the square brush.
* This brush is a favorite among many due to its perfect width and incredible bristle pack-out, providing a smooth finish and fewer dips!
* The fan paintbrush is a great option for any narrow molding - it works well for any molding around a door.
* Any 2" molding, the fan brush glides over the area perfectly, leaving a smooth finish.
* The fan brush will get in between the crevices on molding, columns, or furniture details.
No other brush company designs its brushes with the application in mind. Zibra’s customer painting projects create the crew’s greatest design challenges. The brush heads reflect the applications – allowing the user to mold the brush around each painting project – making painting easier and fun with every stroke.
Smooth Bristle Technology
Our proprietary, high-performance engineered poly- monofilament blend is designed to create a balance of tip softness with high stiffness retention resulting in ultra-smooth paint release and long-lasting durability even in hot and humid climates. Our bristles are smaller in size, allowing for 25% more pack-out than the industry standard brush. These features contribute to providing incredible paint pick-up, controlled release, unmatched smoothness, and effortless clean-up.
Constructed to Last
Zibra paintbrushes are designed to last. The professional painter will appreciate the craftsmanship of aluminum and wood inserts, using 100% epoxy glue, combined with three-headed nail pins. Zibra brush filaments are wrapped in a stainless steel ferrule, showcasing the finest proprietary filaments ever created.